CAN YOU SAY TIRED??????
We had a double header yesterday and I am wiped out!!! Now, let me just clarify, not because of the game, but because Dh and I did not go to bed until well after 12:00 last night. We were just up talking and laughing and with the time change, today was truly a struggle. I vowed to go to bed early tonight, but once again I am on this computer typing away when I should be in the bed. I am not even going to work out tonight, I am about to take a long hot bath and get in the bed.
I know this is getting boring looking at my blog without pics, but I hope to try and figure this out sometime this weekend, if not before.
Nighty night!!!!!
I know this is getting boring looking at my blog without pics, but I hope to try and figure this out sometime this weekend, if not before.
Nighty night!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home