Sunday, March 09, 2008

I completed 4 pages!!!!!

I have completed two double page layouts this weekend and I am so excited!!!!! It is Sunday afternoon and I was hoping to finish one more double page spread, but I am getting ready to go to a kickball game. Yes, I am on a kickball team and it is the most fun and great exercise!!!! I should be taking some pics to scrap as we have definitely had some memorable times. Maybe more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

GO YOU! Have fun! I only did two pages! LOL

3:37 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Kick Ball??? My goodness, I haven't heard those two words together in EONS!!! How FUN is THAT??? Yes, you SHOULD take pix of that.

Great job on the LO's. I'm so glad your mojo is still lingering around :-). You're gonna share, right?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home