HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!
I haven't posted in AGES!!!!! I know I am notorious for neglecting my blog. But I am well and all is well with my family. A lot has happened since I last updated so just let me name a few.
-DD started kindergarten at the school where I work which has just been a blessing.
-I am going through National Board Certification this year. Pray for me!!!!
-Tabry turned six, I turned 33, and Hubby turned 35 (all in September).
-Been scrappin...AHHH, my therapy. Maybe I will eventually post some stuff.
-The best news of all....I'll post tomorrow!!!!!! :-)
-DD started kindergarten at the school where I work which has just been a blessing.
-I am going through National Board Certification this year. Pray for me!!!!
-Tabry turned six, I turned 33, and Hubby turned 35 (all in September).
-Been scrappin...AHHH, my therapy. Maybe I will eventually post some stuff.
-The best news of all....I'll post tomorrow!!!!!! :-)

2 Comments:
Keep it coming.
http://popwife.blogspot.com/
ahhhhhh sookie sookie nah!! lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home