Home again today...
and we went to the docotr and found out that my baby has an ear infection and pneumonia, walking pneumonia at that. I do not know anything about pneumonia, but the doctor assured me that after a few days on antibiotics she'll be fine. As of tonight her fever has FINALLY broken!!!!! :-) That's the reason we went to the doctor. At any rate, we will be home again tomorrow, so maybe I can finish cleaning. I did some cleaning yesterday and today. I know, I am just dragging this out and have had two days to get it done. I am so bad when it comes to cleaning, but I did complete a LO. YAY me (in the voice of London Tipton). ;-)

1 Comments:
So glad she is okay...and you need to turn off Disney Channel! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home