Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Soccer Game and a new DISCOVERY!!!!!

I just got home from my son's first soccer game!!!!! OMGOSH we have laughed!!!! It was so funny and they were just too darn cute!!!! He did make two goals. There is no score, though, it's all about having a good time. I still can't post pics, though.

In other news, I have made a new discovery. It's probably old news, but I just completed a LO and wanted yellow stickers. I had white ones in the style I wanted, but no yellow. I have quite a collection of sharpies, so...I just colored the stickers with a yellow sharpie and VIOLA, the perfect shade and I didn't even have to hunt it down. Now I will buy all white stickers and just use sharpies. What a great idea!!!!! I doubt that will happen, though, I am such a letter sticker hoarder. When I find a font I like, I get it in every color they have. LOL!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey there lady! Wow, I've got a lot of catching up to do. And you've been in a blogging frenzy lately...I'm so proud of you, lol :-).

Ok, don't you just LOVE to watch little kids playing soccer? Jayla is in her 6th season and I STILL love it. But the little little ones are a HOOT!

Welcome to the life of a SSM (Scrappin Soccer Mom). LOL

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home