Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My baby lost her first tooth and a fantastic meal!!!!!!!

It has been loose for a while, but it was so bad that it was leaning. She insisited that my sisiter-in-law pull it which was fine by me because I am very squeamish about stuff like that. I know, I know, but I am so fortunate to have a husband who thrives on those kinds of things. I am just glad that I was able to stand by and get pics and once again, I still can't post. :-(

I absolutely love soup. I am a BIG soup eater. One of my coworkers always makes homemade soup and I decided to give it a try. I have made a couple of pots (all that have been eaten until gone), but the pot that I made today is THE BOMB!!!!!! It was just delicious. I boiled some chicken last week b/c I was too lazy to cook it. I used the broth from that to make the soup and boy oh boy. My husband and daughter love it!!!! It is such a great feeling to cook a meal that your family just talks about constantly (in a positive way)!!!! Oh, and the best part is that it is the easiest thing in the world to make. Just don't forget the cornbread!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

awwwwwwwww

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home