Ali Edwards is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved her 2nd book, A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking with Patterned Paper, so I ahd to have her most recent book, Life Artist. I bought it last week and just kind of glanced through it. I really started reading it today while I was sitting under the dryer at the beauty shop and boy am I inspired!!!! She is truly amazing!!!!! I have been making little notes in my inspiration notebook of things that I want to try. I mean, I am actually reading this book like a text. I am underlining and everything and I NEVER write in my scrapbook idea BOOKS. Magazines, yes, but not my books. In fact, I am about to get a highlighter tonight as I read and mark up this book. If you haven't purchased this book yet, GO, NOW!!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!!
On another note...Only two more days until spring break!!! Well, really one and a 1/2, the kids are out Friday and teachers only have to work 1/2 the day. Can you tell I am excited!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home