BACK FROM THE WEEKEND!!!!

And what an enjoyable one it was. I rented Bee Movie for us to watch Friday night, well, we tried, but we fell asleep. Saturday morning began with a trip to the spa for a relaxing facial. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I just love my monthly facials. They are so refreshing and keep my skin feeling and looking amazing, I think. I then had some time to myself to visit Mike's, Hobby Lobby, and Joann's and can you believe the only thing I purchased was four black Sakura pens???? Joann's had them on sale and I had yet to find the perfect pen for journaling, but I think that I am now in love!!!!

I have been using the Zig pens which are great, but I seem to have better control with this new fine tip pen and they were .77. Much cheaper than the Zig pens. Needless to say I bought the last four that they had.
Then on to the grocery store WITHOUT KIDS!!!!!! :-) I was so calm. I only purchased what was on my list, well, maybe a few extras, but there were no kids asking for anything EXTRA!!!! It was pure bliss!!! After that we came home and ate Pizza and tried once agian to watch the Bee Movie...fell asleep again. Do u see a pattern?
Sunday, on to church, then to a 12:00 kickball game. We lost 6-1 and I irritated my quad...again. Back at home by 1:30, it was a quick game, nursed my leg (ice, then icy hot), cooked Turkey burgers, we ate, sat down to watch the Bee Movie, and well what happened????? You guessed it. Woke up a while later and successfully watched the Bee Movie. It's pretty funny!!! I liked it and so did the kids.
From then, I cleaned, did some laundry, and got ready for bed. Couldn't go to sleep because of the mid day nap. Didn't scrap one bit, but am so looking forward to next week...it's our spring break and I hope to be a scrapping machine!!!! As you can see, I didn't figure out how to add pics, but maybe I will this weekend. We'll see...

1 Comments:
I heard the movie is wonderful. I hope to see it soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home