Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life Artist and The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker in tha house!!!!



I just purchased these two books today!!!!! I have been eyeing them for quite some time. I have had them in my basket at amazon forever, just never purchased. Imagine my surprise when I walked into my lss and saw them sitting on the shelves. I know that they have both been out for a while, but they are new to me!!!! I got so giddy flipping through Ali Edwards book. Of course, it doesn't take much for me when it comes to her. She is just an amazing scrapper!!!! I am hoping that the TOIS will inspire me to clean and really do an overhaul in my scraproom. Once I finish these two I plan to purchase Stacy Julian's new book Photo Freedom. I absolutley loved the Big Picture. Any reviews of her new book??????

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

You will LOVE Ali's new book!!! I love it!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey there. Don't know anything about Stacy Julian's new book. But I do have TO&IS! I LOVE it!!! I'm on my second glance through it. Actually, this time around, I'm reading it...page by page. I haven't seen the one by Ali before. I may have to check that one out too.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home