Friday, March 28, 2008

Well, it's Friday . . .

and the last weekday of my Spring break, BOO HOO!!!!! We do have the weekend, which should be fun!!!! The bright side is that I have officially decided that I am not going to tutor, teach summer school, or work on anything for the school district this summer. My summer will belong to me!!!! I cannot wait!!!!




On another note, I just got back from my LSS and HL and I am now several bucks lighter!!!! The new Basic Grey is just gorgeous!!!!! I had to have Archaic and Ccupcake. They are perfect for my son and daughter. I am kind of smitten with Sugared, too, but I didn't get to see Boxer. I'll have to take a gander at that next time I'm there. I also bought a few other Knick Knacks including some Zip dry glue (it's supposed to dry completely clear), an opaque white pen, finally, and some new Heidi Swapp. Her new travel line is simply FANTASTIC!!!!! I bought all of the papers, but they are rather pricey. They are double-sided though with some really neat tear offs, can't wait to use them!!!

At HL, I bought the Blush line from Basic Grey that I have been wanting forever!!!! Basic Grey is the only line of paper that I buy in packs. If I like a line, I usually buy the complete set. Their papers are just awesome to me and perfect for doing complete albums!!! Oh, and dd always gets stickers when they are 1/2 off. Well, that's about it for me. I scrapped two pages the other night and now I am planning to do some more.

Have great weekend!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

YAY for a free summer!!!!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home