I now have a card reader!!!!!
Thanks to Adrienne, I picked up a card reader yesterday. I got home late last night so I haven't played with it yet. I'm about to take my sister back to school In Mississippi, so I hope to play with it later tonight. :-)
In other news, I was at my mom's house way late last night. My brother was there and one of my sister's was home from school so we decided to grill some burgers at 9:00 last night. We ate, drank, and were very merry. If you haven't tried these out, you need to.


They taste just like tea, no liquor!!!! But you will start to feel it if you drink enough of them!!!! I just love these drinks. My favorite is the Raspberry flavor. Try some today!!!!
See ya!!!!
In other news, I was at my mom's house way late last night. My brother was there and one of my sister's was home from school so we decided to grill some burgers at 9:00 last night. We ate, drank, and were very merry. If you haven't tried these out, you need to.


They taste just like tea, no liquor!!!! But you will start to feel it if you drink enough of them!!!! I just love these drinks. My favorite is the Raspberry flavor. Try some today!!!!
See ya!!!!

1 Comments:
I am going to have to try those!!!!!! thanks for the heads up lol. SO glad you got your reader. You are going to love that thing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home