Well, didn't find the "Frienzied" Fiskars punch...
But I did manage to find a lot of other great things!!!! Ali Edwards new book Life artist has really imnspired me to think outside of the box, so today at Target I spent some time in the office supply aisle looking for shtuff. I have been wanting a rolodex, but settled on a nice card file for a whopping .98, some address labels for .44, a package of markers for .74, and a Franklin Covey planner that was regular priced 24.99 for $6 bucks. I thought it would be perfect to use as a sketchbook. It has the binder rings in it so it is definitely refillable which is what I wanted. I also found an album that had no back on it and I got excited about the possibilities. It was in the 75% off pile with no sticker. They gave it to me for a quarter. So, now I must create while I am inspired. Sorry I can't take pics!!!!
AND IT IS OFFICIALLY MY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!
AND IT IS OFFICIALLY MY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

1 Comments:
Wow, what great finds. Don't you just love Target? I think I've been in the one near me 4 times in the past 3 days :-). I found an 11x18 magnetic whiteboard in there for $1.98, regular price $11! SWEET!!!
What's thie punch you're looking for?
Have a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home