Thursday, March 27, 2008

Either I am a COMPLETE IDIOT ...

or this DARN card reader is a dud!!!!!! I even went to the website to look for some info and couldn't find the actual card reader. There were several on there, but not the one I purchased!!!!! So needless to say, I am taking this CRAP back!!!! I don't have the patience for stuff like this. I just want to plug it in and have something to start. I plugged it in...nothing. I unplugged it and plugged it in again...NOTHING!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Thank goodness my sister and I have essentially the same cameras and she was able to upload the pics and burn them to a CD from her computer.

I will be shopping for a new computer SOOOOOOONNNNN and definitely a new camera. I have procrastinated LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!

Now, I am in my happy place, I am in my happy place!!!!!!

WOW, what a vent will do. :=)

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

OH NO!!! Did you try it in a different port on your computer?!?!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home