I had a fabulous Spring Break and I SCRAPPED!!!!
What did I do, you say????? Absolutely nothing. Well, I did some things, but I didn't really go anywhere. Well, I did go to Mississippi to take my sister back to school, but that doesn't really count as a getaway. We dropped her off and came right back. Then the rest of the week was spent doing whatever dd and I wanted to do. However, I did scrap!!!! I completing a whopping 13 LOs. I am so excited!!!!! I haven't scrapped like this in about a year. I have Ali Edwards book to thank for it!!!!! As I scrapped I kept hearing in the back of my head snippets from her book. I'm telling you her new book is a MUST have for any scrapper. Last week I definitely let go of all of those scrapping strongholds that I put on myself and just let myself go with the flow. I feel so liberated!!!!!
Sorry I can't post pics :-(
Sorry I can't post pics :-(

1 Comments:
Awww girl! no pics!!!? lol Glad you are scrapping!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home