Friday, April 04, 2008

What a night!!!!!

Last night a couple of tornadoes ripped through Arkansas. We were totally prepared and even took cover for a brief while, but we are okay. Nothing happened in my immediate area, but a few miles away in the next city there was some damage. There was even some damage in the neighborhood of the school where I teach. The school had no electricity so we didn't have to go today. When taking my daughter to school this morning (she goes to a different school) I saw some houses with yards full of water. The water was about as high as the tires on their cars. The creeks near me are extremely high, but all in all WE ARE SO BLESSED AND THANKFUL!!!!! My heart goes out to those who had damage done to their homes or other property. I will continue to pray for their safety and recovery.

Have a great weekend and remember to always delight in the small things and ALWAYS be grateful for all things!!!!! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

We are gearing up for bad weather here. The kids are getting out of school early.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

WOW! I'm glad all was well with you, your family and your home. God is good!!!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home