I am a proud owner of a ...
Canon SD750...and the crowd goes wild!!!!!! I have a brand new camera!!!!! I finally went out today and purchased a camera. I knew what I wanted because I have been researching this for months now and I am very pleased with my purchase. The only thing is that it is a very slim camera. I am so used to bulk that I have got to get used this little camera and this huge 3 inch display...love it, love it, love it!!!!! The big screen is just AWESOME!!!! You have no idea of what I have been looking through for the last...almost told ya. I have had my previous camera for...ever and this purchase was way over due, even my dd was so proud that mommy bought a new camera. WWWOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

2 Comments:
YAY! Go you! LOL Congrats!
Uh oh...I may have to check that little baby out! I've been on the hunt for a thin camera to just keep with me all the time. Like you, my OTHER camera is a bit bulky.
Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see some pix that you take.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home