OKAY, another review!!!!!

If you LOVE Donna Downey, as I do, you must have the last two books to complete the It's a Scrapbook Series!!!! I devoured the first two books (decorative journals and creative albums, do not have the photo decor one, yet) and still refer to them regularly. I have read designing layouts and it is so FANTASTIC!!!!! It is truly my type of scrapbooking. Her style is so simple, yet flattering to her photos. Her embellishing never takes center stage. I am so in love with Donna Downey, this book, and Stacy Julian that I am going to renew my subscription to Simple Scrapbooks. My style has changed so much and recently, since I have been scrapping so much, I feel that I am a much more simple scrapper and I am totally okay with that!!!
I have fabric scrapbooking, but haven't read it, yet. I am looking forward to some out of the box projects though and Donna and Ali are definitely taking me there. Run and get this book and I promise that you will not be disappointed!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

1 Comments:
you sound like you have skills siter
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home