Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh, My GoSH!!!!!

Once again I have neglected my blog. Everytime I come back I say that I am going to do better, but I always seem to fall off. Well, here I am again and so much has happened lately that I don't know where to begin. Here are just a few things:

Well, it is summer break for me, but I am teaching summer school which ends Friday. Cannot wait to have a few weeks of freedom before I go back to work. I hope to just enjoy the rest of my break. We are going to Branson in a couple of weeks and that trip is sure to be fun!!!!!

I have made a list of the scrapping things I need to complete, so I hope to get all of it done soon. Yep, I plan to be a scrappin' fool when summer school ends.

Will get to scrap with some of my buddies in a couple of weeks, too. Can't wait for that. That is going to be so much fun!!!!

Have been doing some scrapping lately and knockin' out some of these pics that needed to be scrapped. It is such a great feeling to just get them done!!!! Really enjoying the process of scrapping. It is so therapeautic...more on that later.

My daughter is going to my school this year and I am so excited about that. Will be school shopping pretty soon. Wish we had a tax free weekend. That would sure be a plus!!!

Well, it's late and I have to be at work by 7:45, so I better get off here. The good news is that summer school ends at 11:30 and I leave shortly after that, so toodles for now!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Glad to see you updating!! LOL

5:21 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

HEY!!! I'm so glad to see an update from you. I've been checking in on you from time to time just to see if one day, I'll get lucky :-). Glad to hear all is well. Happy scrapping...can't wait to see your creations!

Enjoy our week.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home