Haven't blogged in a few days, so
Let's see, I scrapped, and scrapped, and scrapped some more.
1) I made my first acrylic album (what fun!!!!)
2) received an order from Winkflash. Yes, I am now spoiled by ordering pics online. I will now have to try Scrapbookpictures.com
3) had last kickball game of the season (we lost 8-5)
4) started reading Photo Freedom (AWESOME!!!!!)
5) went to dinner with some of my sororority sisters (more fun!!!! and the reason I am up so late)
and now it's Friday, supposed to go to the zoo with Tabry's class, but it looks like it is going to rain, again. This field trip has already been rescheduled, so we'll see what happens.
Have a great weekend!!!!!
1) I made my first acrylic album (what fun!!!!)
2) received an order from Winkflash. Yes, I am now spoiled by ordering pics online. I will now have to try Scrapbookpictures.com
3) had last kickball game of the season (we lost 8-5)
4) started reading Photo Freedom (AWESOME!!!!!)
5) went to dinner with some of my sororority sisters (more fun!!!! and the reason I am up so late)
and now it's Friday, supposed to go to the zoo with Tabry's class, but it looks like it is going to rain, again. This field trip has already been rescheduled, so we'll see what happens.
Have a great weekend!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home